Sokoloff Environnement - La Maitrise de l'eau, du pompage et de l'arrosage
Why is drilling done by a partner driller ? Simply, here are two very different prefessions :
- The driller must have notions of geology, geotechnics … The drilling, made from the surface, must cross the protective layer (s) to penetrate the sheet to be captured. The depth of the structure can vary by several meters. The driller adapts his actions to the information he has and deduces according to the parameters of his drill what happens in the basement.
- Our hydraulic specialist technician determines all the equipment needed for pumping. SOKOLOFF Environnement intervenes after drilling.
- After studying and estimating the future pumping station, we put the pump submerged and the pump suction in the borehole with all the necessary safety so that the pumping equipment does not fall to the bottom of the well..
- The drill head is adapted, welded on site or in our workshop.
- The lack of water safety, control box, non-return valve, bladder tank and all other accessories are installed.
910 Chemin de Jentelin
13160 CHATEAURENARD de PROVENCE
Téléphone: 04 90 94 15 33
Mobile: 06 11 16 32 89